T-Mobile on Monday announced that the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be available in select stores on March 21st and nationwide on March 28th. one of our fastest smartphones running on America’s Largest 4G Network®. And we mean fast. Get ready to stream movies and watch live TV at “wow” speeds. The carrier’s newest 4G HSPA+ smartphone is equipped with a 3.97-inch Super AMOLED display and a dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor clocked at 1.5GHz.
- Latest smartphone to take advantage of 4G (HSPA+42) technology
- Stream movies fast via Netflix®
- Get directions and traffic fast with TeleNav® GPS Navigator
and voice search
- Watch live TV with T-Mobile® TV in mobile HD
- Enjoy a brilliant 3.97″ Super AMOLED™ touch screen
- Snapdragon™ S3 processor by Qualcomm® with 1.5 GHz dual-core CPUs
- Do it all with Android™ 2.3.6 Gingerbread
The device also features a 5-megapixel camera capable of recording 720p HD videos, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, HSPA+ 42 connectivity and Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will cost $149.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate card and a new two-year agreement.
Source : http://galaxy-s.t-mobile.com/samsung-galaxy-blaze